*Only the property owner(s) listed on the escrow paperwork or title deed are eligible for an account*
New customers who want to start service with AMWC, must come into the office at least one business day before the start date to complete the application.
You will need to provide:
1. Your name and phone number
2. The service address
3. Photo identification (Driver's License or other Government Issued ID) for each property owner
4. Your mailing address if different from the service address
5. The requested start date
6. Water Service Letter or Closing Escrow Statement from the Escrow Company or if privately transferred; A copy of the Deed of Trust or Quit Claim Deed
(Only the property owner(s) on record can add an authorized users or renter(s) to their account)
Changing Account Information
ANY account information changes must be received in writing by: Email, Mail or Personal Delivery to the Office. You can use the Contact Tab to notify us by email of any changes.
1. Your name, phone number (We must be able to contact you)
2. Account number and/or service address.
3. The date of your request and the date you would like the change(s) to be effective.
4. The change(s) you would like to make.
(Only the property owner(s) on record can make changes to their account)
What you need to know when selling your property
If you are selling your property, please inform the office who the realtor is.
This is so we can ensure an escrow demand is ordered and received. The escrow demand ensures that the transfer of ownership of the property is done correctly. As well as, we can schedule final payment of any balance due and/or the stock certificate transfer fee to be paid through the closing of your escrow (unless you make other arrangements to pay outside of escrow).
We have found that this helps with one less thing for you to worry about when you are trying to move.
UNLESS WE ARE NOTIFIED IN WRITING EITHER BY THE OWNER(S) ON RECORD OR BY THE ESCROW COMPANY, OF NEW OWNERSHIP, YOU WILL CONTINUE TO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ACCOUNT BILLING AND/OR LATE FEES.